We serve those for whom aging has become a challenge that can no longer be faced alone. We also serve their family members who are seeking ways to ensure their loved ones can continue living life to the fullest.
- Facing a crisis related to aging?
- Overwhelmed with the medical, legal and financial issues facing a loved one?
- Needing assistance finding the best living option for yourself or a loved one?
- Coping with a loved one with dementia?
- Looking for assistance to maintain your loved one’s independence and dignity?
- Facing challenges with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing or taking medications?
- Stressed by the aging process or the responsibilities of caregiving?
We also work with physicians, attorneys and financial advisors to devise a care plan that will meet the desires and goals of our clients.
We help manage the challenges of aging through:
- An assessment of your loved one’s needs
- Facilitating thoughtful and informed decision making
- Managing and coordinating resources
- Serving as an advocate during medical appointments
- Providing mediation guidance and advisory services
- Serving as a liaison between your loved one’s medical, legal and financial professionals
- Giving direction and guidance through all issues facing our clients and families
- Protecting a person’s assets and lifestyle
- Bringing skilled knowledge and calm to crises
- Helping families plan ahead and prepare for the long term
Elder Advisory Group partners with a variety of professionals who support the needs of older adults, including medical, legal and financial experts. We assist these individuals in a variety of important ways. If you are interested in learning how we can work with you to enhance the well-being of seniors, please give us a call.