Our team of registered nurses, social workers and Aging Life Care® Managers share vital knowledge and expertise, along with proven tools and strategies that go beyond typical elder care services. Well beyond.
Life is full of unexpected events, especially as we age. A sudden fall, a broken hip, a stroke or heart attack, even a cancer diagnosis changes the rest of your life overnight. But there are ways to improve your chances of aging well when you know how to make the most of the opportunities available before you’re desperate for them.
It’s all about relationships. We invite you to begin yours today, whether you’re an active older adult determined to enjoy life to the fullest, or a son or daughter intent on being your parent’s greatest life champion.
As a Smart Aging™ member, you both gain valuable resources and peace of mind.
FOR OLDER ADULTS
Healthy connections and freedom
- Ongoing relationship with your Smart Aging care manager to promote health and wellness, both physical and mental
- Regular communications with you and your designated family members
- Access to social and community engagement, encouraging use of technology to keep you connected
- Timely response to all questions and concerns
- Personalized support and advocacy during a medical crisis or significant change
FOR FAMILY MEMBERS
Trustworthy answers and guidance
- Personal, ongoing relationship with Smart Aging care managers
- Analysis and recommendations to identify and manage aging issues
- Experienced, trustworthy health care advocacy
- Proactive planning to keep you better prepared for aging challenges and unexpected emergencies
- Regular monitoring and communications
- Access to concierge-level care management services, if needed
Find out what Smart Aging™ is all about.
Please call 713.624.4288 or fill out the form below.
“Elder Advisory Group has done a great job of helping my sister and me care for our father as he navigates the challenges of being 88-years old. EAG came highly recommended and their know-how, experience and professionalism are everything we had hoped for.” – Ed S.